3D Printed Case for DIY Powerbank by using salvaged 18650 batteries from the laptop and a power bank module from Amazon.
Attention! This is only a 3D Printed Case. All electronic parts You must buy electronic parts must be purchased separately!
3D Printed parts:
– Power Bank Button – 1.pcs.
– Power Bank Front Panel – 1.pcs.
– Power Bank Case – 1.pcs.
Printed from very strong and durable PETG!
Check out DIY tutorial on YouTube
1. Power Bank PCB Module: https://bit.ly/3xFYNCp
2. 6 x 18650 Batteries: https://bit.ly/3zJAl4W
3. 22AWG Wires: https://amzn.to/3cIqzpL
4. Enclosure – Which you can buy right here.